Grandstream Voip PBX UCM 6202
UCM6200 Series offers a centralized solution for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with easy to manage enterprise level voice, video and data features. With Grandstream’s IP PBX’s you can unify your communication infrastructure (voice, video calling/conferencing/surveillance, data and mobility tools) into one network appliance that can also be managed and accessed remotely. UCM6200 Series have dual Gigabit connectivity and support for Power over the Ethernet (PoE).
With a dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of flash memory this IP PBX appliance provides secure enterprise-grade features. Moreover, no licensing fees are required and no additional costs per features or recurring monthly fees are necessary.
- Built-in recording
- Supports Call queue for efficient call volume management
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Built-in Call Detail Records
- SIP video endpoints support (H.264, H.263,H.263+)
- Voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- Integrated LDAP and XML phone books, flexible dial plan
- Zero Config provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Call features: Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, right/hunt group, paging/intercom